Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Assassins Creed Revelations Review


Ubisoft's latest instalment to the Assassins Creed series is yet again another brilliant addition to the series. It brings new and interesting additions to the series, a personal highlight for me was the hook-blade it made the combat more versatile and it also made travelling around Constantinople a lot easier. Although there was something that I did miss, that I thought was a brilliant addition to Brotherhood  this was riding around the outskirts of Rome on your horse this made travelling to different locations a lot easier and I thought that was a big loss for this game as I thought it was a good feature from the other games in the series, another change that I did not like was the fact that they took away Glyphs from the game, in the previous instalments I found the Glyphs to be one of the most intriguing parts of the game I loved having to solve the historically orientated puzzles set before you that were extremely clever in the way that they were constructed. But without surprise the game yet again ended with another cliff hanger but I think it’s safe to say that Ezio's chapter in the AC story is now over, which leaves Ubisoft to hopefully move on to another stage in history (I personally hope that they base the next game around World War II). Overall though I do not think that Ubisoft's latest game in the series was as good as the last, and they could of done a lot more to make it so much better in every way, it just seems as if they may have rushed it a little. Overall Game-score: 8.3

As serious videos were already posted here, have some comedy from the internet, that always goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment