Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 November 2011

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Review.

The Elder Scrolls latest addition to the series is without a doubt a masterpiece it excels in ever area that Oblivion did, and more. The graphics have improved since Oblivion and Bethesda have done a brilliant job creating a diverse intriguing world, where there are hundreds of dungeons and secrets to be found, it just keeps on suprising you with new and interesting enemies to face, (I swear Ice Trolls are harder to kill than Dragons !) The story isn't the most interesting and riveting I've ever played but the sheer wonder for what you might find next in the world of Skyrim, just makes you want to keep playing in hope that you might find a cool new weapon or a new set of Armour.I personally choose to be a Wood Elf when I started just because I love using the bow! I actually had trouble writing this review because every time I thought about starting to write this I just ended up playing again! I had to write this when I was away from home so that there was no temptation for playing Skyrim again. I also love the new system of upgrading your perks and leveling up, the selection screen for it looks really vibrant, Bethesda have also done a good job of how to get to your next objective with the compass bar at the top of the screen it really helps you when your trying to find a new location.
   The dragon shouts are also a new brilliant addition, when you find a new shout I instantly had the urge to find a Dragon so that I could collect their soul to unlock the new Shout just to find out what it did! I also have an obsession with finding every location on the map so I know where I am and what's around me at all times! So overall Bethesda's Latest addition to in my opinion there greatest gaming series is a triumph.
Overall Gamescore: 9.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment