Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 November 2011

The Week In Comics (Or what I bought this week)

So, we find ourselves at the Wednesday 23rd of November, or for your average comic book loving Brit...Comic Day. I will admit that I think I only got 3 from the actual releases this week, which were as such. (Notice, for the purpose of this I will only be covering the New 52, as everyone has to have themes right?)

ALL-STAR WESTERN #3
AQUAMAN #3
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT #3
BLACKHAWKS #3
THE FLASH #3
THE FURY OF FIRESTORM: THE NUCLEAR MEN #3
GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS #3
I, VAMPIRE #3
JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #3
THE SAVAGE HAWKMAN #3
SUPERMAN #3
TEEN TITANS #3
VOODOO #3
OK, So out of those I only ended up getting Teen Titans (It is for my girlfriend, honest), Batman: The Dark Knight, and All-Star Western, as you will soon see from what else I got, that doesn't mean I won't be buying any of the others, but this week I was playing catch up. Due to a variety of reasons last week I couldn't go shopping, so this week was filled with number 2s, and a few more numbers 1s, just because I'm weak willed, so in no particular order.

Resurrection Man #1
Suicide Squad #1
Justice League International #2 and #3
Batman: Detective Comics #3
Batgirl #2 and #3
Aquaman #2
Green Latern New Guardians #2
Green Lantern #2

No doubt some of these will factor into reviews over the coming weeks. Justice League International and Batgirl come to mind. I will probably follow up with Aquaman when I get around to buying 3.

I think that is all for the week. I have a mountain of work to do, as well as all of this to read. Next I think I will cover Justice League 1-3, probably the most promising (also receiving most coverage, hence me reaching it later). After that, who knows. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment